Afghani Chicken Tikka is the most desirous item among the Pakistanis. There are no hard and fast rules for making Afghani Chicken Tikka. Here is a simple recipe for this.
Afghani Chicken Tikka Recipe
How to make Afghani Chicken Tikka?
- 1 kg Chicken breast (cubes)
- 1/2 cup Yogurt thick
- 1 cup Cream
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Green chilies paste
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp Cashew nut paste
- 1 tsp Black pepper (crushed)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 tbsp Fenugreek leaves dried (optional)
- Coriander leaves for garnish
Directions to Prepare
- Take a bowl and whisk together yogurt, half cup cream, ginger garlic paste, green chilies paste, cashew nut past, black pepper, salt, garam masala, corn flour, lemon juice, and oil.
- Now add chicken pieces in it and marinate it for 1 to 2 hours.
- Thread marinated chicken pieces on to wooden skewers and cook on a grill pan until golden brown.
- Brush them with butter and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, flipping each side occasionally.
- In a pan heat butter, add leftover marinated mixture and cook it for 5 to 6 minutes.
- When it’s almost cooked add half cup cream and mix it well.
- Drizzle the sauce on top of tikka, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.