Bombay Biryani is Pakistanis’ most loved item. Actually, its biryani which is enjoyed in Pakistan no matter what the season is. Biryani has different types. Here I am giving you a complete and easy recipe for Bombay Biryani.
How to Make Bombay Biryani?
- 1 kg rice
- 20 gm Garam Masala
- Salt as needed
- Half cup cooking oil
- 2 TBSP ginger garlic paste
- 700 gm chicken
- 3 tomato slice
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 TBSP red chili powder
- 1 TSP Green coriander powder
- 1 TSP cumin powder
- 1 TSP turmeric
- 3 Tomatoes (For Tomato paste)
- 1 kg potatoes
- 15 gm brown onions
- Garnish (Green chili, Green Coriander, Mint, Lemon slices)
- 1 cup chicken soup
- Add water in a bowl, then add Rice & soak them for 20-25 Minutes in water.
- Then take a bowel, add some water. Then add garam Masala, salt cooking oil in this water and cook then strain and separate. Add rice in it and cook for a while.
- In a pan, add cooking oil, ginger garlic paste, cumin, chicken, garam Masala, yogurt, salt
- Red chili powder, green coriander powder, cumin powder, tomato paste, turmeric, and cook. Then add potatoes and simmer it for 5-7 Minutes.
- Fry it for 2 minutes.
- Now take a bowl and add prepared masala in it then add garnish (lemon slices, Tomato slices, Green chilies, Chopped Ginger, Brown Onions, Crushed green coriander, Mint). Then add boiled rice and repeat this process.
- Now add chicken soup, yellow food color and simmer it for another 8-10 minutes.
- Bombay Biryani is ready to serve.