Here I am going to give you the easiest way of making chicken club sandwiches at home with some very common and easily available ingredients.
Ingredients for Chicken Club Sandwich
- 1 Chicken breast(chicken boneless)
- Salt (As Needed)
- 1/2 tsp White pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp black Pepper powder
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Mustard paste
- 1 tsp Oil
- 3 bread slices
- 1 cheddar Cheese slice
- 1 Egg
- Cucumber, tomatoes, iceberg, lettuce, mayonnaise (As needed)
Instructions for Chicken Club Sandwich
- Take a chicken breast in a pan and add salt, white pepper powder, black pepper powder, soy sauce, lemon juice, mustard paste, and oil 1 tbsp and mix it well then refrigerate it for 15-20 minutes.
- Now add the oil onto the grill pan and grill the chicken.
- Now lite warm 3 bread slices on the grill and add mayonnaise on one side of each sandwich and add lettuce, tomato slices, and chicken breast and place 2nd bread on top of it and add iceberg, cucumber slice, normal fried egg, cheese slice, and lettuce and place 3rd bread on top of it.
- Make 2-4 pieces of it.
- Your tasty club sandwich is ready to serve.