- Boneless Chicken ½ kg (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- Capsicum 1 (cut into small squares)
- Onion 1 (cut into small squares)
- Egg 1
- Tomatoes 2 (chopped)
- Green chilies 4 (chopped)
- Oil ½ cup
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Chili sauce 2 tsp
- Ketchup 2 tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp (crushed)
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Fresh Cream (1 pack)
Marinate chicken cubes with salt, chili powder, black pepper, chili sauce and ketchup for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a wok.
Fry garlic paste with tomatoes for 5 minutes.
Add marinated chicken, cook till chicken is done and oil starts to float.
In a frying pan heat oil, fry cubed capsicum and onion for 2 minutes till soft.
Beat eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper, fry and slice in cubes.
Add fried capsicum, onion and omelet cubes to cooked chicken.
Out it aside, when cool down add fresh cream and mix it well.
Garnish with chopped coriander, green chilies, and ginger.
Chicken Jalfrezi is ready to serve.