Skip to content
Basic Ingredients needed for Chicken Macaroni
- Macaroni 200 gm
- Chicken boneless 100 gm
- Salt (As Needed)
- Cooking Oil 2 tbsp
- Black Pepper Crushed 1 tbsp
- Chili sauce 1 tsp
- Ginger & Garlic Paste 1 tsp
- Garlic Chopped 1 tsp
- Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
- Large Tomato 1
- Green Capsicum 1
- Green Onion 5 gm
- Olive Oil 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
Cooking Directions for Chicken Macaroni
- Take a cooking pot and add water, macaroni, salt, and cooking oil in it and boil them.
- After boiling, strain them with cold water.
- Now, take a bowl and add chicken boneless, black pepper, chili sauce, salt, ginger & garlic paste and cook it well.
- In a cooking pot, add cooking oil, garlic, chopped, marinated chicken and cook well.
- In a pot, add macaroni, fried chicken, lemon juice, black pepper, salt, tomato ketchup, tomato, capsicum, green onion and mix well.
- Your tasty Chicken Macaroni is ready to serve.