How to Make Chicken Malai Boti:
Here I am giving you one of the easiest ways to make that delicious Chicken Malai Boti at your home.
- Chicken boneless ½ kg 2 inch cubes
- Green chilies grinned 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- White cumin roasted and crushed 1 tsp
- Allspice ½ tsp
- Coriander roasted and crushed 1 tsp heaped
- White pepper ½ tsp
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp heaped
- Almonds blanched and grinded 2 tbsp
In a bowl, marinate the chicken cubes, salt, ginger & garlic paste, lemon juice, green chili, white pepper powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, almond, cashew and pistachio powder, cream, cooking oil and mix it well. Keep in the refrigerator for almost two hours. Now you can put these Chicken cubes on the skewers and then BBQ or Oven bake them on 230° C for 30 minutes.
Serve with green mint sauce and lemon. Your tasty Malai Boti now ready to eat.