Chicken & Piccalilli Samosa Squares are very delicious and even easy to make. You didn’t need to work hard to make these.
- 500g of chick fillet cut into small pieces
- 2 medium potatoes chopped
- Flour paste
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Chili & Garlic sauce 5 tbsps
- 2 medium onions finely chopped
- Fresh green chilies
- Packet of Spring Roll sheets
- Salt as needed
- Oil for frying
Directions to Make
- First of all, take a bowl and add chick fillet, potatoes, cumin, butter, chili and garlic sauces, onions, some fresh green chilies, salt and mix them well to make a paste.
- Spread spring roll sheet and pit some paste over it. Fold it in square shapes and then glue them with flour.
- Repeat step two.
- And heat oil in a karahi and add 3-4 samosa squares in it.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup or green mint sauce.
Note: This recipe is useful for making about 40-45 samosa squares.