These are a quick fix kind of cutlets which own an amazing taste. A perfect starter to any meal. So let’s go to have a quick and easy method of preparing at for this Ramzan!
Chicken Potato Cutlets Ingredients
- 250 gm
- Chicken breast 3 medium (cubed and boiled)
- Potatoes 1 small (boiled and mashed)
- Onion 1 tsp finely chopped
- Oil or butter 3 tbsp
- Chopped coriander 1 tbsp
- Green chilies, chopped 1 tsp
- Salt to taste or 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Red chili flakes 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tbsp
- Juice of half a lemon
- Egg, for coating
- Breadcrumbs, for coating
- Oil for frying
- Boil the chicken cubes and then shred and set aside.
- Heat the oil or butter in a pan and then fry the onions until they are soft but NOT golden. We just need to sweat them slightly. Turn off the stove. Allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- Put the mashed potatoes in a bowl, add the shredded chicken, softened onions, coriander, chilies, salt, lemon, and all the remaining spices. Mix everything well and give it a delicious and spicy taste.
- Adjust salt/spice or lemon if needed.
- Shape round flattened patties out of the mixture. Dip each one in some beaten egg then in breadcrumbs. Shallow fry on both sides until golden brown and crispy.
- Your scrumptious chicken potato cutlets are ready.
- Serve with ketchup or any spicy dip/chutney.