It is no wonder to imagine something delicious and crunchy in your Iftar menu. It is desirous by almost all of us. And the very thought of having some tandoori stuff at the Iftar table just arises the craving for having it. Here I am sharing an easiest and simple way of making some chicken tandoori bread rolls.
How to make Chicken Tandoori Bread Rolls?
- Chicken ½ kg Boneless
- Tandoori Masala 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice ¼ cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Yogurt 4 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- Cooked Paratha 4
- Onion rings 1
- Green chili 2 tbsp
- First of all, take a bowl and marinate chicken with tandoori masala, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, and yogurt.
- Leave for almost an hour.
- Heat oil in a grill pan and cook marinated chicken until ready.
- Place chicken pieces on each paratha.
- Add one onion ring and green chilies.
- Add 1 tsp yogurt and roll it.
- Fry until golden brown.
Serve with green mint sauce or ketchup.