With the special liking for Chinese cuisines, Pakistanis are prone to taste some Chinese in their Iftar menu. Chicken Vegetable Spaghetti is a unique flavored Chinese recipe that given a scummy taste.
Here is a simple and easy recipe for Chicken Spaghetti.
How to make Chicken Vegetable Spaghetti?
What to Add to make scrumptious chicken Spaghetti?
- Spaghetti 1 pack
- Boneless chicken 225 gm.
- Chinese carrots, Julian cut 2 medium.
- Shredded Cabbage 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Spring onions cut into small pieces 2
- Black pepper 1 tsp. or as desired
- Red chili flakes ½ tsp
- Soya sauce 4 tbsp or as desired
- Chili garlic sauce 1 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 1 tbsp
- First of all, take a pan and boil spaghetti till it gets tender enough to eat.
- Then drain off water and pour cold water over spaghetti to remove the stickiness and set aside.
- Cut the veggies and set aside.
- Boil boneless chicken in enough water till it becomes tender. You can reserve the stock for some other recipes as well.
- Take a wok, add olive oil around 2 to 4 tbsp. And heat it at high temperature. Add chicken, veggies, spaghetti, red chili flakes, and stir fry all for a few minutes.
- Add soya sauce, chili sauce, and tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Serve with tomato ketchup or any other sauce.
Here is your favorite Halwa Puri Recipe