After a daylong fast, a glass of cucumber and orange juice will blow up your mind. It will make you feel more energized and is healthier as well. The best part about making it is that it doesn’t need expensive ingredients. Here is a simple and quick recipe to this.
- Cucumbers 2
- Fresh orange juice 2/14 cups
- Sugar 2 tsp
- Dried oregano ½ tsp
How to prepare:
- Trim the ends of the cucumbers and scrub the peels.
- Remove about half of the peels from each cucumber.
- Cut the cucumber into pieces and put in a food processor or blender.
- Pour in fresh orange juice and sprinkle sugar and dried oregano.
- Blend for at least 1 minute.
- The drink should be a bit thicker and slightly foamy.
- Taste the sweetness and seasoning then adjust as you like it.