This recipe is going to work out for those who are in love with having a chill glass of milkshake after a day long fast. Dry fruit milk shake is the one you can say no to in your Iftar menu.
How to make Dry Fruit Milk Shake?
What ingredients do we need to make Dry Fruit Milk Shake?
- ¼ cup almonds
- ¼ cup pistachios, unsalted variety
- ¼ cup cashews, unshelled
- ¼ cup of dried raisins
- 8 pieces, unseeded dates
- 3 figs, dried
- ½ cup milk
How to Make:
- First of all, blend all the nuts chopped in milk together in a blender.
- Then add sugar 2-cups milk.
- Blend till it becomes frothy.
- Put some ice cubes in it.
- Stir and pour in glasses.
- Garnish with a few dry fruit slices.
- Your delicious Dry Fruits milkshake is ready to serve.