The hair that covers the skin fulfills important functions of protection against the cold and also fulfills an important aesthetic function. The hair and the sebaceous gland are a functional unit of great importance and must be made in good condition. For this we must follow a series of recommendations that will make you fall less frequently and be healthy.
- Hair care begins with your hygiene. You need to look at the food items which you love to eat on daily basis. Plus, the timings of your lunch, dinner or breakfast would also matter.
- Massage your hair: Wash the hair with an active massage of 15 minutes, 2 or 3 times a week. And the conditioner should be free from toxic chemicals.
- Shampoo selection: Choose a shampoo suitable for your hair type. If you have dandruff, choose an anti-dandruff shampoo.
See Healthy Hair Diet Tips in 4 minutes
- Use a chemical-free shampoo that contains substances that stimulate hair circulation (plant extracts, vitamin complexes, etc.)
- Frequently perform hair massages using hair lotions that help stimulate capillary blood circulation. It is helpful when you wash your hair.
- Bath in seawater: The union of sun and sea water accentuates the hair shaft to dry. After bathing in seawater it is advisable to wash your hair with mild shampoos with warm water and rinse with plenty of water.
- Sun exposure: Take precautions before or after sun exposure.
- Avoid mechanical hair pulling, avoiding rubber bands, clips, tweezers
- Hair dryer: The hair dryer should be used as little as possible. It is better for the hair to dry outdoors.
- Wet Hair: Do not hold wet hair, some people often comb wet hair and it is not a healthy practice.
- Diet rich with vitamin: Eat a diet rich and balanced in vitamins.