Jeffrey Lurie – Net Worth 2019
Jeffrey Lurie Net Worth 2019 is 2.1- billion US dollars.
Who is Jeffrey Lurie?
Jeffrey Lurie, an American producer of movies, businessman as well as the proprietor of the NFL’s Philadelphia Eagles. According to Forbes, Lurie’s net worth is assessed at $1.85 billion since January 2017.
On the 2019 Billionaires List, he is number 1116 and number 383 on the 2018 Forbes 400 list.
Biography Jeffrey Lurie Net Worth
Jeffrey, currently 67 years of age, was born in Boston, Massachusetts – USA on 8th September 1951.
Lurie was married to Christina Weiss Lurie from 1992 to 2012 with whom he fathered 2 children Milena Caitlin and Julian Lurie. After the couple’s divorce he married Tina Lai during 2013.
Born in the US he has American citizenship and resides in Wynnewood, Pennsylvania.
Education Jeffrey Lurie Net Worth
Jeffrey acquired a BA degree from the Clark University, whilst obtaining his Doctorate from the Brandeis University and is actually an ex-college professor.
Jeffrey Lurie – Career & Occupation
- During 1983 Lurie work as an executive at the General Cinema Corporation, a film company which was established by his grandfather.
- During 1983 he initiated Chestnut Hill Productions and produced a lot of movies.
- During 1994 obtained a loan of $195 million and purchased the Philadelphia Eagles from Norman Braman.
Since 2010 Forbes estimated the value of this team at 1.1 billion USD. Currently the team’s worth is $2.5 billion.
During 2012 when he got divorced he had to give up some shares in the Eagles. However, the team, his 80 percent, is still representing the core of his wealth.
- Since owning the Eagles they became consistent winners. They play at Lincoln Field to sell-out crowds. Lincoln Field owns a naming rights deal of $140 million.
- During 2011 the documentary film which he produced, Inside Job, was rewarded as best documentary with an Academy Award.
- His production company, Chestnut Hill also made television
commercials and whilst supervising the productions of larger
movie companies, became successful.