Let’s talk about the Karachi King’s 2020 PSL squad. The team will have following players: Imad Wasim (captain), Babar Azam, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Amir, Aamer Yamin, Usama Mir, Umer Khan, Sharjeel Khan, Mohammad Rizwan, Umaid Asif, Awais Zia, Arshad Iqbal, Alex Hales, Chris Jordan, Cameron Delport, Ali Khan, Dan Lawrence, and Liam Plunkett.
The team will play a total of 10 matches that will be played in Pakistan. The PSL 2020 schedule for Karachi Kings is given below:
- Karachi Kings will play their Ist Match on February 21st against Peshawar Zalmi at 2:00 PM in National Stadium Karachi.
- The second Match of PSL 5 for Karachi Kings will be played again in Karachi Stadium on February 23rd at 2:00 PM. These two matches will be very crucial for bringing up the team morale and points.
- 3rd Match will be held at Multan Cricket Stadium against Multan Sultan’s on February 28th, 2020, at 2:00 PM.
- Karachi Kings will play its 4th match v Islamabad United in Rawalpindi on Ist March at 7:00 PM.
- The 5th Match of Karachi Kings will be against Peshawar Zalmi, and the venue will be Rawalpindi on March 2nd at 7:00 PM.
- Karachi Kings will play its 6th PSL match against Multan Sultans in Lahore on March 6th at 7:00 PM.
- 7th Match of PSL for Karachi Kings will be played against Lahore Qalandars in Lahore Gaddafi Stadium on March 8th at 7:00 PM.
- 8th Match will be on March 12th against Lahore Qalandars v in Karachi Stadium at 7:00 PM.
- The 9th Match played by Karachi Kings, will be v Islamabad United on March 14th at 7:00 PM.
- The 10th Match will be against Quetta Gladiators in Karachi Stadium on March 15th, 2020, at 7:00 PM.