Nargisi Koftas Recipe are the most desirous dish among the Pakistanis after Biryani. Some women feared to make Koftas at home as they required a lot of effort and time. No doubt it does, however, once you’ll prepare, you’ll surely going to fall in love with these.
How to Make Nargisi Kofta at Home?
Here I am giving you a simple and easy recipe to prepare scrumptious and mouth-watering Nargisi koftas at home. Just fellow these steps.
- Beef 500g
- Gram pulse 200g
- Salt 2 tbsp
- Turmeric 2 tbsp
- Green chili 6pc
- Garlic 10g
- Ginger 20g
- Whole Red chili 15g
- Black cardamom 5pc
- Coriander 1 ½ tbsp
- Cinnamon 5pc
- White cumin powder 1 ½ tbsp
- Egg 8pcs
- Hot spices ½ tsp
- Cumin powder ½ tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Onion 1pc
- Mint 2 tsp
- Green coriander 2 tsp
- Cooking oil 3 tbsp
- Whole white cumin 1 tsp
- Tomato paste 200g
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- White cumin powder ½ tsp
Directions to Cook
- First of all, take a bowl and soak Gram pulses in water for almost half an hour.
- Then put gram pulses into the vessel.
- After putting into the vessel add water, beef, salt, turmeric, four green pepper, garlic, ginger, the base Cayenne GM, five large cardamom, coriander, five pieces of cinnamon, and steam it for thirty to thirty five minutes until the beef is properly cooked.
- After that, roast the beef till the water is dried.
- Then add eggs, spices, one onion, garlic paste, mint paste, green coriander, and mix it properly.
- Now, your kebab masala is ready. So, separate your kebab masala in another pot.
- Now prepare the gravy. In order to prepare it, you have to take three tbsp oil in a pot.
- Then add onion, two green peppers, coriander and fry it till it gets light brown color.
- Now add ginger and garlic paste, tomato paste, salt as per required, turmeric powder, red peppers, white coriander, and cook it for the next five to seven minutes.
- Your gravy is prepared.
- Now take the gravy out and mix it with minced eggs.
- Your Nargisi kofta is ready to serve.