Nine months old Nishwa passes away

Nine months old Nishwa passes away after the provision of wrong drugs

Affairs

Karachi: Nine-month-old Nishwa passed away on Monday after the provision of wrong drugs. She had become paralyzed and suffered irreparable brain damage last week after she was given a drug wrongly by the nursing staff of Darul Sehat Hospital, Karachi.

Nishwa became paralyzed due to wrong medical treatment at the hospital on April 14. An overdose of potassium chloride had affected her brain severely, which left her nearly brain-dead. When this medical negligence will end? How many lives will still be at the mercy of medical negligence?

A two-member body was also formed to probe the case of doctors’ neglect.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *