Peshawar Zalmi, the winner of PSL 2017, will come forward in the battlegrounds with some changes in the team.
Darren Sammy will be the team captain and will lead Hasan Ali, Kamran Akmal, Umar Amin, Imam-ul-Haq, Wahab Riaz, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Mohsin, Rahat Ali, Adil Amin, Haider Ali, Mohammad Amir Khan, Aamir Ali, Liam Dawson, Dwaine Pretorius, Liam Livingstone, Kieron Pollard, and Tom Banton.
- Peshawar Zalmi will play its first Match of Pakistan Super League 2020 on February 21st, 2020, at 2:00 in Karachi Stadium against Karachi Kings.
- The second Match of the team will be played again in Karachi Stadium on February 22nd at 2:00 PM against Quetta Gladiators.
- 3rd Match will be held at Multan Cricket Stadium against Multan Sultan’s on February 26th at 7:00 PM.
- Peshawar Zalmi will play its 4th Match of PSL v Lahore Qalandars in Rawalpindi on February 28th at 7:00 PM.
- The 5th Match of the team will be against Islamabad United, and the venue will be Rawalpindi on February 29th at 7:00 PM.
- The team will play its 6th Match against Karachi Kings in Rawalpindi on March 2nd at 7:00 PM.
- 7th Match will be played v Quetta Gladiators in Rawalpindi on March 5th at 7:00 PM.
- 8th Match will be on March 7th against Islamabad United in Rawalpindi at 2:00 PM.
- The 9th Match, played by the Zalmis, will be against Lahore Qalandars on March 10th at 7:00 PM.
- The 10th Match of PSL for Peshawar Zalmi will be v
- Multan Sultans in National Stadium Karachi on March 13th at 7:00 PM.