Multan Sultan Team inaugurated in 2018 will play its third tournament of the Pakistan Super League 2020 this year.
The squad will include Shahid Afridi (captain), Ali Shafiq, Mohammad Irfan, Mohammad Ilyas, Junaid Khan, Shan Masood, Zeeshan Ashraf, Sohail Tanvir, Rohail Nazir, Khushdil Shah, Usman Qadir, Bilawal Bhatti, James Vince, Moeen Ali, Rilee Rossouw, Ravi Bopara, Imran Tahir, and Fabian Allen.
- The Qalandars will play their first Match on February 21st at 7:00 PM in Lahore Gaddafi Stadium against Islamabad United.
- The second Match of the team will be played again in Lahore Gaddafi Stadium on February 23rd at 7:00 PM against Multan Sultans.
- 3rd Match will be held at Rawalpindi against Peshawar Zalmi on February 28th at 7:00 PM.
- The Qalandars will play their 4th Match against Quetta Gladiators in Lahore on March 3rd at 7:00 PM.
- The 5th Match of the team will be against Islamabad United and will be held in Lahore Gaddafi Stadium in March at 7:00 PM.
- The team will play its 6th Match against Quetta Gladiators in Lahore Gaddafi Stadium on March 7th at 7:00 PM.
- 7th Match will be played against Karachi Kings in Lahore Gaddafi Stadium on March 8th at 7:00 PM.
- The 8th Match will be on March 7th against Peshawar Zalmi in Lahore Gaddafi Stadium at 2:00 PM.
- The 9th Match played by the team will be against Karachi Kings in Karachi on March 8th at 2:00 PM.
- The 10th Match will be against Multan Sultan’s in Lahore Gaddafi Stadium on March 14th at 7:00 PM.