The defending champions of PSL 5- and two-times runners up in the PSL; Quetta Gladiators will fight again to defend their title and win the trophy of Pakistan Super League 2020.
The squad will include Sarfaraz Ahmed (Captain), Ahmed Shehzad, Ahsan Ali, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Naseem Shah, Umar Akmal, Abdul Nasir, Sohail Khan, Khurram Manzoor, Aarish Ali, Azam Khan, Ben Cutting, Tymal Mills, Jason Roy, Fawad Ahmed, Shane Watson, and Keemo Paul.
- The Gladiators will play their first Match after the 2020 PSL opening ceremony on February 20th at 7:00 PM in Karachi against Islamabad United.
- The second Match of the team will be played again in Karachi Stadium on February 22nd at 2:00 PM against Peshawar Zalmi.
- 3rd Match will be held at Karachi against Karachi Kings on February 23rd at 2:00 PM.
- The Qalandars will play their 4th Match against Islamabad United in Rawalpindi on February 27th at 7:00 PM.
- The 5th Match of the team will be against Multan Sultans and will be held in Multan Cricket Stadium on February 29th at 2:00 PM.
- The team will play its 6th Match against Lahore Qalandars in Lahore Gaddafi Stadium on March 3rd at 7:00 PM.
- 7th Match will be played against Peshawar Zalmi in Rawalpindi on March 5th at 7:00 PM.
- 8th Match will be on March 7th against Lahore Qalandars in Lahore at 2:00 PM.
- The 9th Match played by the team will be against Multan Sultans in Lahore Gaddafi Stadium on March 11th at 2:00 PM.
- The 10th Match will be against Karachi Kings in Karachi on March 15th at 7:00 PM.