During the Holy month of Ramzan, almost each one of us wants to make his Iftar menu look tastier with the addition of some delicious and scrumptious food items. Dahi Baray has been loved by almost everyone. In today’s article, I am going to give you an easy Dahi Baray recipe.
How to make Dahi Baray at Home?
Dahi Baray Ingredients
- Pulses (daal mash) 1/4 kg
- Red chilies 3 tsp
- White cumin 2 -3 tsp
- Salt 2 tsp
- Meetha soda 1/2 tsp
- Yogurt 1/2 kg
- Chaat masala to taste
- Oil for frying
- Wash and soak the pulses overnight. In the morning, drain the pulses and blend.
- Mix all the spices, shape them into ‘baray’ and fry in oil on medium heat.
- Once nice and golden, drain the oil and let them soak in warm water.
- To prepare the yogurt, beat it well mixed with red chilies, salt, and white cumin.
- Drain water from the baray and put them in the prepared yogurt.
- Sprinkle chaat masala on top and serve.
Read Channa Chaat Recipe