If you are a true fan of Ras Malai just the way I am then here I’ll let you know the creamy and simple recipe to make your favorite Ras Malai at home within half an hour.
How to make Ras Malai at home?
- 1 TSP Corn Flour
- 2 Liter Milk
- 35 gm Cashews
- 35 gm Almonds
- 35 gm Pistachios
- 1 TSP Saffron
- ½ Cup Condensed Milk
- 4 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3 tsp Lemon Juice
Directions to cook Ras Malai
- First of all, boil the milk (1 Liter) in a Pan.
- After boiling, add 3 tsp of Lemon Juice in this boiled Milk.
- Now put this milk into batis Cloth (Potli), Strain it so that it left all the water.
- Now add this milk into the cooking pot. Also, add Corn Flour, let it some soft. Now make small balls out of it.
- It’s time for preparing Sugar Syrup.
- First of all, take a pan and add Water, Sugar and mix it well.
- After donning this increase the flame then adds balls in it.
- Now close this Pot and cook it more for 18 minutes.
- Dip the balls into the Sugar Syrup, let them cool and then add milk (3 Cup) in a pan, also add Condensed Milk, Cashews, Pistachios, & Cook it for 12-15 Minutes.
- It’s time to finalize the process. Add balls into the cooking pot, put the mixture (Milk with Cream/Malai).
- Your Tummy Ras Malai is ready to serve.