In a bid to shorten the prospering number of mishaps, Public Highways and Motorway Police (NHMP) has decreased as far as possible to 100 kilometers each hour. Official assets have uncovered that the choice is taken after examination and investigation of mishaps on motorways.
According to warning, the speed furthest reaches of light vehicle vehicles and heavy vehicle vehicles between Thokar Niaz Baig and Ravi Toll Plaza has been reconsidered to 120 to 100km/h and 100 to 80 km/h.
In addition, comparative speed limits will likewise be appropriate on M4 from Pindi-Bhattian to Multan Motorway, Lahore-Sialkot Motorway (M-11) and Hakla Dera Ismail Khan Motorway (M14) for HTV and LTV.
Govt To increase Toll Tax On Motorways
Pakistan is at present confronting a serious energy disaster. In the recent meeting, PM Shehbaz Sharif comprised a panel to propose an energy preservation plan. Here are the ones connected with the auto area.
The gathering comprised of the then Government Minister for Money Miftah Ismail, Minister for Energy Khurram Dastagir, Oil Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, and Minister for Media and Broadcasting Marriyum Aurangzeb.
• Petroleum and diesel quota for government authorities ought to be decreased by 33%.
• Sunday ought to be proclaimed a without vehicle day in huge urban communities.
• As far as possible ought to be brought down on motorways and roadways.
• Cost charge on motorways ought to be multiplied for single-driver vehicles.
• Vehicles ought to be permitted to run on streets on substitute days in view of even and odd number plates.
• Semiannual tuning and examination of engine vehicles ought to be made required.
The Prime Minister has chosen to examine these proposition with the Cheif Ministers of territories prior to making any move.
What is your take on the move made by NHMP? Share your considerations in the comment area.