- 1 liter Milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 10 gm Almond
- 10 gm Cashew
- 10 gm Pistachio
- 5 gm Green Cardamom
- 1/4 tsp Yellow Color
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup Hot Water
- 3 tbsp Corn Flour
- Cooking Oil as needed
- 8 Bread Slices
Directions to cook:
- In a cooking pot, add milk, cardamoms, sugar, yellow food color, almond, pistachio, cashew, vanilla essence, hot water and cook for 15-20 minutes on low flame.
- Afterward, add corn flour mixed in water. The mixture is ready now.
- In a cooking pan, add cooking oil, bread slices and fry it until light brown.
- Now cut slices in the middle of the bread.
- Present these slices into the mixture.
Garnish these delicious Shahi Tukray with almonds, pistachio, and cashew.
Your tasty Shahi Tukray is ready to serve.