Karachi: The local media reported that six members of a family were shifted to the hospital in Karachi after they have consumed poisonous food on Thursday.
The victims belong to the Gulshan-e-Maymar, Manzar Town, Scheme 33 in Karachi. After having toxic food at home the six members of the family fell unconscious and they were taken to the nearby hospital.
The detailed report revealed that the age of the family members ranges from 15 to 28 years. After being shifted to the Abbasi Shaheed Hospital, they were immediately and timely treated by the doctors who have saved their lives.
Fortunately, all the family members are out of danger now. Their health condition has been improved.