As Stanley Perron died in 2018, below you can find his assessed net worth for 2017 & 2018:
3.22 billion US dollars in 2017
2.3 billion US dollars on 3rd June 2018
Stanley Perron was a Real Estate Mogul with an assessed net worth of $2.1 billion. Forbes Magazine listed him as number 704 of the world’s richest people. Since March 2013 he was the 12th richest man in Australia and in 2018 was in the 15th place.
Biography Stanley Perron – Net Worth
Stanley was born as Lloyd Stanley Perron in Perth, Western Australia on 2nd November 1922 and died at the age of 96 on 23rd November 2018, obviously with Australian nationality.
He was an Australian philanthropist and businessman. He was married to Jean Perron and the couple had 3 children & 7 grandchildren.
Stanley Perron Education Net Worth
Aged 14, he left school and started selling handkerchief boxes which were hand carved. He never attended high school and grew up in a poor environment.
Stanley Perron: Career & Occupation
- A self-made mogul in real estate.
- Worked as an operator of an ice rink, brick maker & salesman.
- Purchasing and the selling of commercial property.
- Managing a distributorship of Toyota vehicles.
- Known as a shrewd negotiator & businessman.
- Donating to charitable organizations.
- During 1978, establishing Stan Perron Charitable-Foundation, rendering help to fund disabled students to go to college.
- Owned & operated the Perron Group located in Perth Australia until his death.
- Vast holdings – office buildings & commercial properties, industrial properties & retail shopping malls.
- He had a comprehensive share portfolio.
- Had the sole rights for distributing Toyota vehicles throughout Western Australia.
- Once the owner of a whole fleet of taxis.
- Posthumously honored as “a Companion of the Order of Australia in the 2019 Australia Day”.