How to make Vegetable Biryani at home?
- 500 gm Rice
- 2 Potatoes (Boiled)
- 2 Carrot (Boiled)
- 1/2 cup Peas (Boiled)
- 3 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Half Onion
- 1 tbsp whole Cumin
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- 1 tbsp red chili crushed
- 1 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Yellow food color
- 1 tbsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 2 Green chilies
- 200 gm Tomato
- Salt (As Needed)
- 1/2 TSP Turmeric
- 1/2 Cup Hot water
- Hot spices powder (As needed)
- Whole hot spices (As Needed)
- Ginger, green chili, tomatoes, mint, coriander (for garnish)
Cooking Method for Vegetable Biryani:
In a pot, add cooking oil, onion, cumin, green chili and fry until light brown.
Now add ginger & garlic paste, salt, tomato, turmeric, red chili crushed, red chili powder, coriander, cumin powder, hot water and cook for 5-7 minutes.
Now add boiled potato, peas, carrot and add garnish (ginger, green chili, tomato, lemon, mint, and coriander) also add whole hot spices. Now cook for 3-5 minutes. Vegetables are ready.
- Now spread a little vegetable gravy in a large pot.
- Spread a layer of boiled rice over it.
- Now sprinkle the Hot spice powder and garnish (ginger, green chili, tomato, lemon, mint, coriander).
- Now spread a little vegetable gravy on it.
- Finish with the last layer of boiled rice over it and also sprinkle the Hot spice powder and garnish (ginger, green chili, tomato, lemon, mint, coriander) on it.
- Now sprinkle the yellow color and hot water.
- Steam the Biryani over very low heat for 10-12ss minutes.
- Your tasty Vegetable Biryani is ready to serve.